Minissha To Catch Rock Concert With Girlfriends Photos

Minissha To Catch Rock Concert With Girlfriends

Minissha and her gal pals to catch a U2 rock concert in Paris
PS: No boys included

All work and no play make Minissha Lamba a dull girl. And so, Mini's off to Paris next week to catch a U2 concert. Three girlfriends will join the actress. A travel freak, Lamba is more excited about going on her first all-girls trip. And yeah, the concert, too.


Just me and my girlfriends: Minissha Lamba

Says the actress, "I always travel with my group of friends, boys included. This is the first time I am doing an all-girls trip. Initially, I was a bit depressed 'cause it's the romance capital of the world. But then since my girlfriends are single as well, we decided to chuck the boys and travel on our own."

A big fan of the legendary rock band, Lamba is looking forward to watching them perform live. "It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You see, they don't tour that much. A friend got hold of concert tickets and asked if we were interested. I jumped with joy and said yes."

After Paris, the girls will head to Barcelona for three days. Gushes Minissha, "I've never been to Spain! I'm super excited! I wanted to go to Rome too, but have to return and complete my shoot for Bheja Fry 2 and Hum Tum Aur Shabana. There isn't much time."

Related Posts with Thumbnails