Padma Lakshmi Stripped Naked For Allure Magazine

Padma Lakshmi Stripped Naked For Allure Magazine

Padma Lakshmi Naked photo for Allure magazine
With a naked photoshoot coming up Indian model Padma Lakshmi could have been forgiven for putting herself on a strict diet.But the 38-year-old, who is author Salman Rushdie's ex, had no such concerns.'I think I look better when I have a little bit of weight on - my breasts are fuller, and I’m curvier than when I’m at my thinnest,' she tells this month's edition of U.S. magazine Allure.

Padma was one of five models to strip for the shoot, which was entitled The Naked Truth.She said she didn't feel worried about stripping off, and just 'exercised an extra bit,' in preparation.'I tend to sleep in the nude,' she revealed. 'When I'm in my own personal space, I do spend time with very little on.'I didn’t feel any more naked without my robe. I don’t have any stigma attached to my body.'

Padma's shoot revealed a seven-inch scar on her right arm - the vestige of a car accident when she was 14.'This is my favourite part of my body,' she said. 'I love it because it makes me a person who has an interesting past, and it reminds me that I can survive any pain.'While Padma is stripping for her art, her ex-husband recently went public with his new love, American actress Pia Glenn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails