Eva Mendes Struggles To Find Clothes To Contain Her Curves

Eva Mendes Struggles To Find Clothes To Contain Her Curves

Eva Mendes flaunts her huge Cleavage

Eva Mendes is known as one of the world's most beautiful women, with her dark Cuban hair, sultry smile and full lips.So it may come as a surprise to learn that the star of 2 Fast 2 Furious worries about her voluptuous body looking 'distasteful'.The U.S. beauty says that she has to 'walk a fine line' when choosing her clothing.

Last year Eva had an advert banned from U.S. TV screens for showing a flash of her nipple, and earlier this year starred in a sultry campaign for CK Underwear.But she told Marie Claire magazine: ‘I love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line.‘There are certain dresses that are like: 'Oh, this is really feminine. This isn’t sexy at all', but then I’d try it on and it just turned.

'I think it comes down to being voluptuous, and if your body’s a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second.’The 35-year-old, who spent a short spell in rehab last year, also revealed that she credits four years of therapy with changing how she deals with fame.[I'm] a woman who has been through life experiences, thank God, and therapy. I love therapy!,' she said.

'I’m very into it. I’m very in touch with my feelings, so I’m a completely different person.'Not that different but you know... I gotta tell you, there’s nothing like going in and sitting down and talking to someone who has no emotional tie to your life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails